Contracts manager (fulltime) - United Kingdom
For our UK office (1 - 2 North End, Swineshead, Boston, PE203LP) we are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic contracts manager for the sports brand Domo® Sports Grass.
- Assist with design related and quality items in the tender stage
- Intercept projects at award stage and manage through to completion and beyond
- Engage subcontractors and supply chain, placing orders and managing H&S matters
- Support ISO accreditation and H&S matters alongside in-house H&S team
- Carry out regular subcontractor and suppliers meetings with a mind on achieving best value and quality of delivery
- Cultivate and maintain good relations with supply chain
- Being able to study, calculate and guide the execution of the projects from A to Z
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Effective communication with your national and international sales colleagues
- Experience in sports pitch Project Management
- Great communication skills
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Quality minded
- Ability to work independently
- Good IT skills
- Team player and flexible
- Able to travel and stay away as required; must hold current full driving licence
- Have a detailed understanding of the industry, key players and routes to market
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of the technical aspects of pitch design and construction, as well as site-based health and safety matters
>> Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Then contact us!
- A very challenging and varied job in a national as well as international context
- An enthusiastic and dynamic working atmosphere
- Remuneration will be negotiable dependent upon relevant experience by way of basic salary, a performance related bonus scheme, company car, laptop, and mobile phone.
Interested candidates can send in confidence a detailed CV and availability, to email@example.com
Or call me in confidentiality on +44 7891 302025 should you require further information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, experience, merit, and business need.
Who is Domo Sports Grass ?
Every day, our Domo® Sports Grass team works with passion and pleasure to realise beautiful projects in the outdoor space. From renovation to the creation of entirely new sports facilities with artificial grass throughout the UK. And this for the sports of football, hockey, padel, tennis, rugby and multisport. Our customers are mainly municipalities, project developers and sports associations. Together with our employees and ecology, they are the main focal points of our operations.